Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Robbery of Chris Baker and the NY Jets

For those of you who read CollegeBoy's post earlier this week and listened to the Podcast, you can clearly here the frustration and disgust of the Jets being robbed one more time.

Even though I am not a Jet's fan myself I do see how he can be so upset. Since he came aboard we have never seen him get upset and be so bitter unless there was something really bad.

So I decided to see if I can help out his cause. With the help of YouTube (I hope this site stays awesome now that it is under Google's hands) I believe I found a clip showing a horribly blown call clear and true.

But please judge for yourself and let us know what you think. Chris Baker clearly being pushed out of bounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home