Sunday, January 28, 2007

Flyers, possibly flying?

Well, here we are, post-All Star break, and this is exactly the time I said the Flyers had to show up. Their season is over, but are they gonna try and win a few games? Or put away the skates, and I thought these guys would have some pride.

They beat the Atlanta Thrashers, one of the better teams, 2-1. Their ten game losing streak snapped. I had sent a pick out to the guys at Power Position Betting, showing some good research in Philly's favor, but they all said it was too risky. I had to agree, I mean, the Flyers are terrible. I didn't bet on them, but I should have--oh man, I should have. Oh well. How many stories do you hear like that? Not interesting...NEXT!

All I have to say though, is that I said this in our newsletter from January, I repeated it on this blog, and hopefully it happens. And not just for me, because of course I'm money, but for the Philly fans. Seriously. They deserve a winning streak right about now. C'mon Flyers, don't play like a bunch of asses. Sports Investors, I repeat, keep your eyes open. Still a very risky play, here, but let's stay aware...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home