Thursday, February 08, 2007

Advertisement and Thanks

I would like to take this opportunity to advertise for the people who are making this blog possible, the Positioning Group LLC. Thanks to Pete and Jim once again for giving me this arena for me to spout my garbage, my witty little banter, the stories I take to heart. You guys are also teaching me a great deal about sports wagering, and I hope it's coming across to all the members. It's a rough process, we still have some kinks I know, but once the machine starts rolling, look out world. Baseball season is coming and we're all excited, I can't wait to put some of the systems into play. It's gonna be a good year, I know it.

So that's the Positioning Group LLC, power position betting, run by two veteran handicappers who know what they are doing, who want nothing else but to make money for everybody they know.

Also, I might as well use this forum to push my novel. It's hard for a beginning writer to find a place, and if it wasn't my love of sports, I'd probably be wasting away somewhere, some homeless guy in rags, whispering, "hey, hey you. Buy my book."

Instead, I'm a graduate student whispering on his sports blog for you all to buy my semi-serious book. I self-published it, so there may be a few errors (it's a huge book, and I'm only one man), but it's good times, guaranteed.

Here is the link, http://www.lulu.com/content/255706

It's a great book, I highly recommend it, but fair warning, it does have it's pretensions. It's not a sports book, however. It's more than that, a book about the world and life as I see it now, and I try to be funny and serious and everything I possibly can be. Perhaps I bit off more than I could chew, but hey, I tried my best. With shipping, it'll run you about 15-16 dollars, and it would mean a lot to me--and, might I add, 15-16 dollars for over 400 pages of CollegeBoy quality. I'm making .58 cents off each book I sell, so trust me, this isn't some sort of con, I just want people to become aware of a possible literary talent.

Hey, it's worth a shot, right? Thanks to everyone at the Positioning Group, and thanks to all of our members. I hope my writing is semi-interesting enough, I hope you keep on returning, and as long as you play smart and stay sharp...

I'll keep writing. Thanks everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home