Sunday, August 27, 2006

Power Position Betting Fantasy Football Draft Day is Here!

I've been hunkered down the last two days doing nothing but studying my stats. Looking over last year's, the projections for this year. Analyzing all the player transactions, the injuries, the rookie performances, the schedules. Basically I've been going over all the stats and information that I could find. I want to have a killer team once again this year, and all this homework will pay off in the end...literally.

Draft time is only a couple of hours away and I have to do a once-over on my cheat sheet and hope I can get the first pick of the draft. Right now I am leaning toward Larry Johnson. No, not "Grandmama" former player of the New York Knicks. Backup to Priest Holmes who will be the main threat from Kansas City this year.

What about Holmes? The consensus is retirement so the road is all clear for LJ. The only concern will be how he will perform with a target on his back now. Everyone knows who this guy is now. I personally think it is fair to assume a very solid season from LJ, and a continuance of last year's performances.

Oh, I and everyone else at the Positioning Group want to thank all of you who made the launch of our Power Position Betting home study course a success. In appreciation, the CRSBLOG discount will be in effect until kickoff of the season opener. So visit http://www.powerpositionbetting.com/ to get your copy of all the insider secrets and startegies of the successful Sports Investors.

After the Draft is over, I'll post the results and who I was able to pick up. To all of those who also have their Draft today, Good Luck and have plenty of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home