Monday, December 18, 2006

15 Games for Anthony

I must admit that I am somewhat surprised by Anthony's 15-game suspension. I had been hoping for 10 and thought that would never happen. Obviously David Stern wants to show that he has the cajones to punch Melo in the face, exactly opposite what Melo did in the Garden last Saturday. (So it's agreed then, Melo got extra games because he is one, big, pussy-cat) Good job Mr. Commissioner, I'm not sure why I doubted you. The right suspension, bringing the old ball back, good move and good move sir. You stated that the league would not tolerate this, which is why there are so many technical fouls, and then you backed up your claim. There's a lesson in this for all you sports investors out there--you make a plan, and then you stick to it.

Even if it means suspending the league's leading scorer for 15 games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home