Sunday, February 11, 2007

Celtics...oh Celtics...

Losers of 18 straight, done in by a former teammate, Ricky Davis, with .2 seconds left...

Heart-breaking.

And...to build a bridge to the last post, I decided to take the gambling route and placed a wager on the money line to win big. Well, I lost. And the bet I made, the net for the Celtics wager, was a push because Lebron decided to hit both of his free throws and Odom chucked up an air ball in garbage time. Great job guys. As for me? The difference is an account with 700 bucks in it VS 900. In the end, that's the difference between sports gamblers and sports investors. Could I have had 1100 in there? Sure, very possible--I can blame the Celtics and their three turnovers in the last ninety seconds all I want, but fault rests on my shoulders alone. What would I do to take that 900 right about now, right?

Which would you prefer?

Well, it's back to the drawing board. My experience on the gambling side failed miserably, just a tough day for 'moi'...I didn't learn my lesson, yet, but it does sting. You see, there would be nothing wrong with that wager for someone with more money in their account, but I am in the "building bank roll" stage, and well...

I'm an idiot. And the Celtics? Terrible...

Just terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home