Sunday, March 04, 2007

Shaq-Fu to you...

I must say I'm impressed. I told everyone to watch and wait in regards to the Heat, as one man does not make a team--though Wade, who just goes all out all the time, how do you replace that? Apparently, you have to shoot Shaq up with pure adrenaline or something because he is playing like a beast recently. Like a beast.

They beat the Wizards, which I saw happening, but I did not expect them to beat Detroit, especially this new and improved Webber-led Pistons squad. I knew with Ben on the Bulls no one could really guard Shaq, but I thought the Pistons would at least scheme their way around the big man in the middle. Nope. Shaq handled it all with 31 points, 15 rebounds and 6 assists to come out with a win. So, does this mean I'm all aboard the Heat train?

Not yet, but it's more info, more grist for the mill...though the Heat is on and something is definitely cooking down in Miami.

Oh, and how about that Celtics win earlier today? Down by ten with a couple minutes left against the injured Nets, they battle their way back, take advantage of a few terrible shots by Vinsanity and Spliff Robinson, take the game into overtime and win it outright. Shocking, right? And to think they were tanking the season on purpose.

Way to say Shaq-fu to all your fans dreaming of Durant, Celtics, way to say Shaq-fu to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home