Sunday, January 14, 2007

Adam, whoop whoop!

7 field goals between the Colts and Ravens. Five by Adam Vinatieri, the most ridiculous kicker alive. Defense VS defense, and the Colts won out due in large part to the Ravens offense...I wonder...what is Jim Fassel thinking? Told you so, maybe?

That's all right though, it was a well played, tough-nosed game, leaving all the fireworks for prime time in an exciting NFC matchup. 4th and 10...Garcia blitzed, throws it up, to who, where, what, oh damn it's a catch! It's a catch! It's a...a...the first false start penalty of the game against the Eagles? The first false start...you have to be kidding me. I live in Jersey, and I could hear the collective sigh and following curse loud and clear from Philly's direction. If I was a Philly's fan...oh screw it, I have enough misery in my life. I would never be a Philly's fan. Words cannot describe their torment...at least you guys can always watch A.I. fizzle out a great...oh...oops. Sorry, Philly. That's all I can say. Sorry.

In more positive news, CollegeBoy is 2-0...and do I want to change any of my picks for tomorrow? Hell's no. Everybody wants Pats VS Colts, and we're halfway there. C'mon Marty, do what you do best. As for the Bears, I want Rex Grossman to get the Saints into the Super Bowl, so let's go. Do it.

Quick note to Real Madrid: Look, grudges never did anything for the world except prove to America how ugly Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell both are...imagine their child? Damn, that would be one ugly baby, inside and outside. Anyway, put Beckham in the lineup and let him bear the full force of the fans displeasure, all the snide remarks from other players, force him into every uncomfortable interview about his leaving for the inferior soccer of the States. What are you thinking of benching him? C'mon Real Madrid, pull your heads out of your ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home