Monday, February 12, 2007

Random Bridges

Here is a bridge to a previous post. Do you remember the terrorist scare in Boston from not too long ago? Turned out to be a hoax involving the cartoon network and Aqua Teen Hunger Force? I did a short post about it, laughed with my friends about it, and then found this hilarious video based on the incident: funny stuff.


Here is another link, hope for us all in the sports investing world. It shows a sky diver surviving a fall from 12,000 feet. I hope you all never have to go through a freefall like that with your account, but even if you do for some weird reason, maybe not listening to Pete and Jimmy and Power Position Betting--or maybe getting way too drunk one night--but whatever the cause, remember, you're still alive. There's always tomorrow. And there is plenty of time to rise again.

Humans can be so amazing...

Like the Flyers. Thank you. Destroyed the Red Wings 6-1 today, playing much better hockey. Did I say it? I said it multiple times, in both newsletters. Thank you, thank you. I may not get all my predictions correct, but I do get some--evidence that CollegeBoy here is growing up.

Might as well link my my fiction book, The Grass is Green here again. It's certainly a flawed novel, a lot of the ideas are still raw, but I like it and would like people to read it, see what they think. Though I'm sure the Sports Investing (from a beginner's viewpoint) book will prove to be much more interesting to all of you out there, a project of mine that is continuing nicely.

As for Power Position Betting, I hope you all enjoyed last month's The Reckoning, and we're off to another good start for this month. We're making money for our members, and that is all that matters. No fancy tricks, no fancy illusions, no fancy scam--look at our results, look at our testimonials, look at our services. We're dedicated professionals interested in two things: 1. sports and 2. money.

Baseball season, which happens to be our bread and butter, is coming up soon. Can you smell it? Can you feel it? I can. Two months away or so, but until then, we're going to play smart and stay sharp in all things NHL, NBA, and NCAA...

And so should you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home