Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sports Investing Mantra

The following is a mantra that many sports investors may find useful. Repeat it a few times, every time you make a bet, or even every day you wake up. Not to sound New-Age retarded, but it will help or it will not. If it doesn't, oh well, big deal, but if it does...thank me later.

Now, close your eyes, and read (and yes, I am aware of what I just wrote):

I am a Sports Investor. I invest in Sports. I am Calm, I am Cool, I am Collected. The media does not sway me. My heart does not sway me. Public hysteria does not sway me. I research, I see the core of the Sports World, and what I see, is true. I trust my Sports Investing skills. I trust my Sports Investing vision. I trust my Sports Investment money-management system. I trust myself to do the right thing, and if I fail, I do not get angry. If I fail, I do not go crazy. If I fail, I do not fail, for tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow I return.

I am a Sports Investor. I invest in Sports. I am a Sports Investor.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home