Friday, April 06, 2007

Fantasy Easter Eggs

Great South Park episode the other day, got me thinking a real stupid thought. What about taking the top fantasy baseball players (so if there are 8 teams in your league, the top 24 players as agreed on before the season began)...put each one in an easter egg, and then everyone takes a turn. Someone could get, conceivably, 1 2 3 top stars, or 3 third basemen sure...

But I think it would be a lot of fun, give you plenty of complaint material, gets you crazy amped like gambling, and you get to show off your managerial skills by selecting a team based on the random top stars that you got.

Well, I actually think it could work. I thought of it too late this year, but I might do something like that for football. Who gets Tomlinson? Tell me you wouldn't go crazy. It's literally winning the lottery--and it's different than lottery type drafts, cause its in Easter Eggs, see?

Anyway. That was my idea. Great, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home