Sunday, March 25, 2007

And 2, and other news...

Okay, well, no one said this wouldn't be scary, and although it goes against all principles of sports investing, especially for a beginner like me, I put 700 to win 100 on the Mavericks and the streak, since I began betting, has hit two. We are on two people, and rolling along. This little experiment of mine is working just fine, after all, most of gambling is finding a team that's hot and riding them, right? Let's just hope they stay hot. Two, people, two.

My fantasy hockey squad just fell apart. I was first all season long, first week of fantasy playoffs, some unlucky scheduling, and I lose. Great job guys. Now I'll probably dominate the third place game, which is just terrible.

On top of that, there is one scenario for me to win my NCAA pool. I need Ohio State, obviously, to win out, and then I need UCLA to beat Florida. I'll just assume I lost that too.

Georgetown completely shut down UNC today, that overtime? Flat out domination. Hibbert, playing with four fouls, still managed to make some stellar blocks, 6 total--now this sets up him VS Oden, Georgetown VS Ohio State and I'm expecting a slug fest, in both games. You have the same Florida squad who beat UCLA last year, meeting up again. You couldn't write this kind of drama. 1-2, 1-2. That's the recipie for a knockout punch this Saturday. My liver is begging me to stay home, but come on, it's March Madness.

Crazy. This week-end was a bit weird, a bit shaky, but I came out with the knowledge that the weekend to come, this Saturday, will be another great day of NCAA bball. And all the other sports, I don't mean to just talk about the Mavericks and NCAA, but there's some craziness going on all over the place. I'll get to all that in the upcoming week, I hope. Anyway, stay safe people. You don't want to miss out on what's coming this Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home