Monday, April 02, 2007

Florida 11 at Halftime

I knew it. This was one of those tease years, also a year that just wanted to slap me. I've been anti-Florida for awhile, so when the tournament rolled around, I chose the Buckeyes as my champion. They've given me heart attacks on the way here, playing in some really really great games, only to end up facing...

The Gators. The one team I was rooting against. Why do the Sporting Gods hate me? What did I do to them? What can I do?

So I didn't post. I went into hibernate after those terrible Final 4 games. I saw how Florida dominated UCLA and the refs, and I knew. I just knew it. But I didn't say anything. Until now.

I hate you Florida. At least make this interesting, huh? Let Ohio State go on an 11-0 run to start off the game, huh? Can you do that for me? Can you do that for us? Last year you ruined the tournament with a terrible championship game, and now you're doing the same thing. Oh well, at least we can watch Oden have a pretty decent game. Love the way he dunks...so let him dunk. Let him dominate for a bit. Make it interesting, please...

We beg you...

And how did you all like the Mets opener? What the hell was up with it not being in HD? I was at my friend's house, and we're like hey, pretty cool, Rutgers Women dominating in HD, good thing it's going to switch to the Mets game, the season opener of the nation's past time...right? Right? Oh my god...

They didn't show the opener of the nation's national sport (debatable I know, but still)...on the main ESPN channel. You had to be kidding me, right? Well, it was a pretty good game and it's always good to start off a new sporting season with a win.

Unlike this NCAA championship. Sigh. I could have been 3 for 5 in the last 5 years picking champions....so close. So close...well, not really. Stupid Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home