Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Rasheed = Nasty, Dallas at 3

Rasheed Wallace did something that is just awesome. I didn't see it live, in fact, I saw Denver up by 3 with a second left and didn't think much of it...and then, wow. If you did not see this, you must click on the link above. He steals the inbounds pass and launches it from 3/4ths of the court, a perfect bank shot. Then, the Pistons go on to win it. If you had money on Denver, I'm sorry man. That is just rough.


In other news, I hit up Dallas for -260 on Bodog against the NOK Hornets last night, and I was not disappointed. The streak has hit 3, 3 people, 3. Sure it's only +300 at this point, but if I was betting a 1,000 or more? Sheeit...though it's gonna take a while to work up to that. Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with a post about some other things. 3 people, 3!

Oh, and Kobe's 50 is long done but still. He clearly is making a case for MVP. More on that tomorrow. Stay safe people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home