Saturday, March 24, 2007

More Crazy Action

Georgetown, wow. Florida down at the half, raise your hand if you actually thought they were going to lose?

UNC down at the half, raise your hand if you thought they were going to lose? Not at that point, but when USC's lead went up to 16, I definitely sat on the edge of my seat and was in full rooting for the dog to win. And then watching that run happen, dear Lord. This is what March Madness is all about, right here. So many edge of the seat games, and it's liek the top seeds are toying with the audience...especially you know who. Now we got Kansas UCLA tomorrow? Hell yeah. Ohio St Memphis...eh, don't want to talk/jinx that...but UCLA and Kansas tomorrow...

Going to be great. My friends and I have turducken, beer, and beer pong tournaments with the TV right by the table, sweetness, and I can't wait. Tired though, I'm off to bed. It's a long day tomorrow. Long, and hopefully great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home