Sunday, April 22, 2007

4 Bosox Homers in a Row

The day that I say no updates for the week, Boston decides to hit 4 homers in a row to come back from a 3-0 deficit in their bid to sweep the Yankees in Dice-K's first game VS the Yanks. Just goes to show you that something is always happening, huh?

And who else is liking what they see of Golden State and Dallas so far? Some people on the tubes were talking about this being a good series and I admit I didn't give it much thought, but I am thoroughly impressed. And the Nets handle the Raptors, Heat and Bulls have a good game, Kobe can't do enough...yeah, pretty good start to the playoffs so far.

How sick would single elimination be?

And, just to mention this, keep track of the streaks in baseball: you have, Boston, Baltimore, the Angels, and the Giants currently on winning streaks. Losing streaks are: Toronto and Seattle. A bunch of teams are on the cusp, so just keep your eye out. From my own fan perspective, I'm going with the Mets here against the Rockies...for my own reasons. We'll see how I do.

Well, I know I said no updates this week, but I'll probably see y'all tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home