Sunday, April 15, 2007

Terrible Weather

Can there be worse weather for baseball? Today we have six baseball games postponed today, SIX! We had a foot of snow that destroyed a Mariners Vs Indians series, and a host of below 50 degree games. Terrible, just terrible.

And there are still people out there who think Climate Change is a liberal myth? All I know is that the weather over my relatively short time here on Earth has...well, it's been pretty crazy these last few years. Looking at the numbers, it's just not a good sign. If I was a gambling man, and I am, I'd be putting my money on these problems not only continuing, but getting worse. Can we do something to stop it? Do we want to?

I don't know, and as a continuation of my Friday the 13th post, that's pretty scary as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home