Monday, March 12, 2007

300 and cramming for March Madness

Okay, so I have yet to see the movie 300--I'm going to go tomorrow with the girlfriend, sounds like an awesome matinée movie--but how perfect does it seem to go with this year's March Madness? The trailers and reviews and my friends all tell me it's an insane movie, perfect for the college geek-comic'ed out mind, and at the same time, this is shaping up to be an insane couple of weeks. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. I'm filling out my bracket, I'm on my third version, and I can't wait until that first terrible decision I made, fed by stupid media and stupid gut, and I take a sword and disembowel myself for having Duke be a Cinderella team...so tough, you know? How much can you trust Coach K? It's like you can almost picture the headlines of Duke making a run--"Off year? Who cares? Duke doesn't..."

Ah, screw it. Screw Duke.

That's right. You're going down...bitches. Let's go VCU, never really heard of you, but that's what's great about March Madness. You learn a lot of pretty useless information, cramming it all for the final exam on Thursday at 12 pm sharp.

Love it, love it, love it.

Oh, there will be more posts soon with more weight to them, I'm still up to the chin in doing my research. As always make sure to check out positioninggroup.com, we'll have some stuff up for you shortly as well. See you, and good luck one and all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home