Sunday, March 11, 2007

Field is Set, and some PPB news

This is not an "outrage" column. As readers know or don't know, all I care about on this blog is entertainment for the most part and March Madness is about as entertaining as they get. Last year's tournament, for a variety of reasons, didn't capture my attention but that is definitely not the case this year. It's time to fill out some brackets, son...

I'm one of those mad scientist bracket tinkerers, who go over and over, slash out one team then scribble that out, flip-flop until my sheet looks like it passed through a mental asylum--but I've won two of the last three years, so I guess the method works, right?

I'll post my bracket when it's done. We can all play together...yay!

In PPB news, I just want to let everyone know that the Reckoning for February is going to be posted to the site, www.positioninggroup.com, and will be available to our members and to the public as well some time Tuesday night. We're going to go over last month's picks, answer some questions, and go over some big NCAA trends so stay tuned one and all...after this month, the Reckoning will once again be members only.

Well, I'm gonna go back to watching Dallas go after win 17 in a row. After the NCAA Final it is serious playoff talk time, and sports man...

The drama just doesn't stop. Baseball starting, Dice-K had his first problem outing, but hey, that's life. Can't win all the time, all you sports investors should know that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home