Sunday, May 06, 2007

Devils Done, Rd 2 NBA

I was a wee bit worried about the Senators, and well, they demolished the Devils. They are my new pick to win the Stanley Cup. As for the Devils, well, better luck next year I guess. I was so excited to see a Devils Rangers series, then they both blew it. Oh well. Good thing I didn't bet on any of that.

NBA, I am making my first wager of the playoffs (am I kidding you? Nope. Seriously, I'm anti-betting in the playoffs, for the most part. Plus, I've had a lot of crap to do lately, so I put that on hold for a while) NJ over Cleveland outright. 100 bucks to win 250. Why not, I got a C-note burning a hole in my account, might as well waste it on the rather foolish idea that Cleveland is going to come out a bit flat while the Nets attack with all they have, start the series with a road win. The line is 6.5, I should have taken the points, but hey...

Gotta do these things sometimes.

Anyway, I was 4-0 in the East for round 1, 1-3 in the West (note: I picked against SA for the greatest of reasons, I hate them. Also, I wanted T-Mac to win so bad, I picked them against my better judgment, and I gave no respect to Golden State. Good job me.)

So...The Eastern Conference finals will be between Cleveland and Chicago. Why? Because I think that is more exciting.

And The Western Conference Finals? Phoenix VS Golden State, because that will be flat out awesome.

If I actually had to bet, however, it would be Detroit Cleveland, Phoenix and Utah. But they aren't my picks, I'm sticking to my entertainment gut. I want it, and I want it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home