Friday, May 04, 2007

What a Night / Just so you Sports Investors know...

I can't stay away. Part of me accepted the bet I made on the Mets today as a loss. Hey, they won 11 straight times in Arizona, you figure why not 12. It's okay though. Baseball is a long season, from a gambling standpoint, I didn't care. As a fan though, I wanted it...

So Green hits a ball to ex-Met Clark, who pulls a Buckner. Then Lo Duca walks on a couple close pitches, and Valverde loses it. Throws two balls to ex-Diamondback Easley, then a fastball which is absolutely rocked and suddenly, my bet is genius. On top of Mariano picking up his second save (fantasy team, no bet there), on top of this crazy Dallas Golden State game, can you get any better for a Thursday night of sports?

Didn't think so. And we still got the second half of the b-ball game...

PS, plus, Wright just homered to add some emphasis on this win. He's on my fantasy team too, so I'm riding wild tonight.

PPS, and here's some advice for sports investors. Yankees just hit the magic number of 3 straight, and they got Seattle, Texas, then Seattle coming up again. They are angry, and they are ready to go on a roll. Investors, ante up and ride that bull...

But yeah, back to the b-ball game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home