Friday, May 04, 2007

Stubborn

Okay. Igawa was pitching for the Yankees today, so I made half my usual bet, 50 bucks. Lost it, terrible, but tomorrow it's Wang VS Weaver, so I'm upping it to 100 on the Yankees. I'm rolling with the Mets and Tigers anyway, I'm gonna drop the Mets to 50 though, just cause I'm a wee-bit superstitious (too much to explain)--plus, they're going against Webb. See no reason to stop with the Tigers, roll as long as they take me, even if they lose, their little streak got me more than covered here (began it when they hit 2, for me own reasons, sure) covered here. I was thinking of hitting the Red Sox up, but they are up against Santana, ain't touching that. But I'll hit Hudson and the Braves with 50, and I'm going to do another 50 on Tampa Bay over the Oakland A's...why not.

So, to breakdown, I'm not only sticking with the Yankees, but going for 100.
Tigers for 100.
Mets for 50.
Atlanta for 50.
Tampa Bay for 50.

And I'm done. Let's not get too crazy, and this, my friends, is a sample of some of the bets I do. Not too complicated, no high roller here, feel the pitchers, see the stats, don't go too crazy. I'm not touching the NBA playoffs, not touching the NHL playoffs, cause serious, I'm excited enough as it is just watching and who the hell knows, you know? I don't need it. It's time for baseball. And if I lose all 5 bets? Not the first time, won't be the last time, but I highly doubt it. Usually this is a bit more than I do, actually, btu screw it. It's Saturday baseball, live a little, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home