Thursday, May 03, 2007

Impressions III, Game 6

Dirk...oh Dirk. MVP? Well, it's a tough series on you, but I have a feeling you're just making it exciting, right? Gonna go down 9 with 3 minutes left before you decide it's time to shoot? Sure. Well, a hobbled Baron Davis and a terrible Dirk is making for just an incredible game. Would you bet on this game? Anything can happen. I didn't, and wouldn't have touched this game with a ten foot pole. True, I am conservative, but c'mon, this is sick. Just sick.

Dallas is down by two at halftime, maybe I'll come back before it's over but I doubt it. I'm just getting back in the groove, you know? I'm hoping Rivera comes in for a second save, I hope the Mets can come back with the bottom of their order in the 9th...but most of all, I just want this Dallas game to end as sick as it began. Well, CollegeBoy out to watch the game, see you tomorrow folks, and I hope I'll be as excited tomorrow as I am right now.

Jesus this is a good game. Oakland fans are insane. I love em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home