Thursday, May 03, 2007

Impressions, Game 6

Dallas Golden State, oh my.

Baron Davis Hurt...you have got to be kidding me.

Just the worst thing that can happen right now, he is the motor, the energy, the man for them, but he'll be back. It's all a question of whether or not Golden State can hold the score relatively close. And how amazing are these threes for Dallas? This series is ridiculous.

Earlier, Houston lost in Utah. Everyone saw that happening, right? And here's what a little birdie told me, Houston is going to lose game seven. Tracy McGrady, I love you, I'm going to cheer for you, but...history is history. I hope I'm wrong. I'm not betting...but if I had to, I would go with Utah who will probably be 2, 3 point underdogs. We'll see though.

All right, back to this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home