Friday, March 23, 2007

OSU wants to kill me...

Wow. They are killing me.

Totally rocked that halftime bet by the way, but still.

They are killing me.

Oh, and how great were the games tonight, minus UCLA but I mean seriously, who thought Pitt was gonna win that one? Just a great day of basketball, great tournament so far and damn man...if OSU does this again, I'm on the floor. I know I say I don't care about my bracket, but screw it, right? I'm in this to win.

Just please don't kill me, especially Saturday. I'm making a turducken for my girlfriend's b-day, so that, beer, and gray goose on top of a close OSU game, me sitting there clutching a dirty bracket in my greasy hands, that's a recipie for ugly.

Well... Stay safe people.

1 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger twins15 said...

If we get more games like we had tonight I'll take it! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home