Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kobe Continues...

So. After I say prop bets should just be used for fun...

Kobe rattles off a historic streak. 3 games in a row of 50 or more points, putting up 60 tonight down in Memphis. He is the fourth player in NBA history to pull something like this off, joining such greats as Wilt Chamberlain, Michael Jordan, and Laker great, Elgin Baylor. So, everyone looking at the props and going with Kobe three games running, seems like you all just smacked me in my face. Sorry for being too conservative, and I repeat--seriously, don't go crazy here, especially since you know the odds are lowering. If anything, bet that he won't hit 50 again. I'm looking for action, anyone wanna take some before Friday's game?

Well, I know this is an online blog...but still. Try and lure someone, give good odds too, no worries. He won't go for 50 again, not on back to back nights on the road. Ain't gonna happen.

In other news, I'm watching the OSU game and hanging my head in shame. I did this, I caused this to happen. Why? Why? I saw the line, OSU favored by 5, which I thought was too much. When these two teams play against each other, they play tough. Plus, I don't care if OSU loses, right? The bracket means nothing to me, so I put in a bet for Tennessee and Jesus, sweet mother. Down by 17 at halftime? Are you kidding me? My poor bracket, I did this. I made this happen. It's all my fault.

So, what do I do? OSU -7 at halftime, but now, if they can't get this lead down some, well, they deserve to lose, especially for screwing up my bracket. Florida, why didn't I go Florida. Instead, I have UCLA in two upsets against top seeded teams only to lose to OSU. Who's an idiot again? Oh yeah, me. Anyway, to try and make things right, I put in a halftime bet for 50, half my usual wager, on Oden. I hope this evens out the universe.

Plus, if OSU can somehow win...I'll be sleeping good tonight friends. Well, see what happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home