Sunday, May 06, 2007

Nash's Bloody Nose

3-1 in baseball and see? It's not that difficult.

1-1 with the Nets. After I wrote that I probably should have bet with the points, I dropped 100 on that, and no worries, down 10 bucks now on the B-Ball...good times.

What I'm going to do sometime soon is explain a little about my betting strategy for baseball. Hey, 7-2 in two days that you saw, pretty decent but I definitely don't do that every day--obviously. I've been all right in baseball so far, however, so I'm looking forward to breaking down my method a bit. Well, see ya.

And did you see Nash's bloody nose? Game ball goes to Tony Parker, not only did he have an outstanding game, he delivered the knockout head butt to Nash--unintentional I know, but since I hate the Spurs...pretty damn intentional--and also drew a late hack-a-shaq foul call to make it a 4 point game. Very impressive, Mr. Parker. Very impressive.

Question: does this mean Nash is going to be playing with the plastic guard? Do it, Nash. Do it. It never fails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home