Thursday, March 15, 2007

Getting Hammered

CollegeBoy here, getting hammered on Spring Break--and I'm not even drunk yet. A bunch of my early upsets fizzled. A couple last minute switches made me scream out, why? Why, oh why? Isn't that the one thing you learn in school? Stick with your first impulse?

Some of you may be saying, chill out CB, have a beer, relax, way too early to pitch a hissy fit. Grow a set and take it like a man...

But you know what? It's my blog and I cry if I want to.

In other news, the guys at Positioning Group started off March Madness 4-0. Not bad, not bad at all. So if anyone out there reading wants to get in on this action while it's still early enough, please visit www.positioninggroup.com

4-0, and just beginning.

(you know, since I work with Pete, Jimmy, and Tommy, and they keep sharing their advice with me, all the little tips and strategies...you really think I would learn something, wouldn't you? Why am I so stubborn sometimes, why?)

Anyway, it really is way too early to start crying. Expect the sequel to this post when Oregon is creamed and Florida becomes the first #1 seed to lose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home