Saturday, March 17, 2007

Kobe's 65...

You just knew if the Lakers wanted to win a game, it would be on Kobe's shoulders. He outscored his team 65-51, and not only that, proved how clutch he was--as if we doubted--by scoring 24 in the fourth quarter and 9 more in overtime.

Kind of makes me wish I put more on the prop bet of him being the overall leading scorer on the night, as he just went off--I had a feeling, but prop bets are deadly. Seriously. If anything, I advocate putting a small wager now and then for fun, but that's all. If you're usually a hundred a game better, for example, and you have 2,834 dollars in the account, sure, go ahead and put 34 on Kobe being the top scorer, or Anthony or someone else. Long shots are always nice to hit, just don't go putting a lot of money on them to hit a home run, that is not what Sports Investors do...

I hit Kobe's prop bet last night, which just about makes up for the four previous small ones I did. Honestly, why am I even doing prop bets? What's the point?

Oh yeah, fun. Have fun with them, but do not, and I repeat, do not put serious money there. It's just not worth it. Well, time to watch some March Madness now...where the real men wager.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home